RETRO FIT tube light
If your current light fixtures are in bad shape or in the wrong location, it might make sense to go with an LED Retrofit Kit or LED fixture instead of traditional fluorescent tube light.
Tube lights are also available in various variants: T12, T8 and T5. These numbers represent the thickness of the tube light. The smaller the number, the higher the efficiency. Ultimately, the efficiency, long life, and functionalities of T8 LED tube light make them worthy of potentially replacing standard T8 fluorescent tube light. Of course, every situation is different, so analyze your setup with an expert before making a purchase. Premier Lighting has the expertise to provide you with the best recommendation for your application. We offer a variety of tube light.
Features of Retrofit tube light
• Similar length and thickness
• More lux at work area
• Easy to fit in same fixture
• By pass or remove coil choke of existing fluorescent tube light
• Reduced heat emission hence saves air conditioner tonnage for indoor application
• Cool lights pleasant to ambient
• Varied color temperature options available