With more than 26 million aging streetlights in the world, municipalities have the opportunity to leverage street LED lighting to dramatically reduce energy use, electricity and maintenance costs, and improve their streets capes.
Street lighting is often one of the largest areas of electrical consumption for municipalities, and the led street light application of more efficient technology presents an opportunity to greatly impact the bottom line. Communities that pay an external utility for street lighting services can also benefit from LED outdoor lighting modernization.
Over and above the benefits of the modernization of led outdoor lights technology often allow it to pay for itself within 1-2 years of installation. This return on investment is recovered over time in energy and maintenance cost savings and can result in lasting financial and sustainable benefits with led street lights price list below mention of street lights product.
• Save money and illuminate appropriately
• Now street lights price are more affordable to purchase and they pay off very quickly thanks to several advantages:
• Long service life up to 50,000 hours of operation is possible
• Low failure rates costs for replacement/servicing are reduced
• Low energy consumption 20 – 60 W LED lights are usually sufficient for street lights