Retro Fit LED tube light 15 Watt
For years, lighting indoor commercial spaces was a no-brainer. Most folks simply went with linear fluorescent lights (LFLs) — and for good reason. They have quality LED tube light output, are one of the most efficient light sources available, and have decent lifespans. This is especially true of the T8 led tube light, which use about 65% less energy than the older, now phased-out FTL.
Latest led tube light technical advancements in lighting provide with a lot of options for energy savings today.
An LED tube lighting by nature only emits light unidirectional and this means all of the light is focused in front and nothing is wasted by illuminating the wall behind. This dramatically increases brightness of the room despite the fact that the lumen output is lesser. This is the effect that a common man will usually perceive at home and led tube light price also same for comparison of old tube light.
Over the past five years, LED tube light intended as fluorescent replacements have improved dramatically. Indeed, efficiency, lumen output, and uniformity have improved while costs have decreased significantly. But a clear understanding of the options can lead to successful small- and large-scale deployments.
Technical Data Sheet
Manufacturers of LED tube light in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
• Product Code: RETL18NI
• Type: Tube light Retrofit
• Watts: 18 Watts
• LED Make: NICHIA JAPAN JAPAN
• Color Temp: 5500-6500 Degree Kelvin
• Color Rendering Index: 70-80
• LED Beam View Angle: 130 Degree
• Body Type: Aluminum Extrusion
• LED Life Span: 50,000 Hours
• LED LM-80 Report: Yes
• I/P Voltage Range: 145-270 Volt AC
• Frequency: 50 Hertz (+/-) 5 Hertz
• Over Voltage Protection: Yes
• Surge Protection: 2KVA
• Power Factor; > 0.9
• THD: <20% • Driver Efficiency :> 85%
• Error % for above all: ((+/-) 10%)