LED light bulbs can save you money not only because they are roughly 80% more energy efficient than other bulbs, they also produce far less heat than metal halides, CFLs, and incandescent light bulbs. Upgrading to LED Light means you won’t spend your summer months cooling down rooms that your light bulbs are busy heating up. While originally a cooler blue tone than incandescent bulbs, LED Light now come in daylight and warm white color temperatures so you can more easily replace your existing bulbs without altering the color of your room. LED lighting also offers a superior color rendering index (CRI), so you can see the colors of your artwork or makeup more accurately.
LED light replacement bulbs are durable and ecologically friendly. Did you know you can recycle LED bulbs and reduce your carbon footprint up to one third? LEDs outlast the competition, staying bright for up to 11 years of continuous operation. This means less time climbing ladders trying to replace those hard to reach bulbs in vaulted ceilings.
LED Light is one of today’s most promising technologies.
• No mercury, making them a cleaner alternative to fluorescent and CFL lamps.
• The lowest energy consumption of any lighting product to date.
• Light quality equal or superior to traditional lighting products.
• Life that is 20 times than some traditional lighting products.
Technical Data Sheet
Manufacturers of LED Street Light, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
• Product Code: LBL7HG
• Watts: 7 Watts
• LED Make: NICHIA JAPAN/OSRAM/Lextar/Etc…
• Color Temp: 5500-6500 Degree Kelvin
• Color Rendering Index: 70-80
• LED Beam View Angle: 130 Degree
• Type: B22/E27(will be order to make)
• LED Life Span: 50,000 Hours
• LED LM-80 Report: Yes
• I/P Voltage Range: 145-270 Volt AC
• Frequency: 50 Hertz (+/-) 5 Hertz